We collected the most frequently asked questions and answered them:
1) I bought a ticket but didn't receive an email with it. What do I do?
The email is probably in your in spam or promo folder. If you really didn’t get the email, contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
2) I bought a ticket but received only a receipt. Is it a ticket?
No. Besides a receipt you should receive an email with the tickets which allow you to attend a concert. If you didn’t get the email with the tickets, contact us via email@example.com
3) I made a mistake while filling in my email address. Can you send a ticket to the correct email?
Yes. Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
4) I accidentally deleted a ticket. Can I renew it?
Yes. Contact us via email@example.com
5) I want a ticket refund. How can I get it?
A ticket refund is possible only if an Event is cancelled. A face value, specified on a ticket, can be refunded. Conditions for a ticket refund are posted in the description of the event.
6) Can I exchange a ticket/-s for another place/date/city?
Such requests are processed individually. Send us your order number and what you need firstname.lastname@example.org
7) Can I leave an e-ticket as it is and not print it, just show it on my phone?
8) I didn’t find the answer to my question. What do I do?
If you have a question regarding tickets, write to us at email@example.com